Zahlung und Absendung
- Please place your order on the Wine Selection page (online shop).
- We will respond by email with an invoice detailing the total amount due for the selected products and shipping charges. We will also provide our bank details to enable you to make payment by bank transfer.
- Your order will be shipped promptly once your payment is confirmed. Please note that no goods can be shipped before payment is received.
- Please note that it is the responsibility of the buyer to pay any charges and fees incurred in connection with the transfer.
- If you would like to pay by Paypal, check the Pay by Paypal checkbox. Please note that this option entails a handling fee of 5% of the total charges.
- You can change or cancel at any time until the goods are shipped. To do so, please contact us by email on
. However, please note that you will be responsible for all extra charges incurred, including bank or Paypal handling fees for refunds.
- Please note that once your order has shipped, no change, cancellation, return, or exchange of goods is possible.
- Our bank account (IBAN) DE67 1101 0101 5426 1409 72
- Germany & EU Countries: An additional 19% VAT will be charged on the product price.
- Outside the EU: Goods purchased from this online shop are assumed to be personal imports and are subject to the relevant customs regulations and laws of the destination country. It is your responsibility as buyer to know these regulations and laws, and any import duty, taxes or fees incurred in connection with your import are your sole responsibility. Please familiarize yourself with the relevant laws and regulations before placing your order.
- Japan: A personal import of up to six bottles falls within the exemption limits, and as such is usually exempt from import duty and consumption tax. However, your import may incur liquor tax, which will be your personal responsibility.
- If you choose to import twelve bottles or more to Japan, you may be liable for import duty, consumption tax, and liquor tax, and may also be required to follow specific procedures in accordance with the Food Hygiene Law. As above, please be advised that is your sole responsibility as buyer to pay any duty, taxes and fees incurred in connection with import of goods from this online shop, as well as to complete any relevant procedures.